What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to use Photoshop like the pros
- Create photos you never thought possible, without the use of expensive cameras, lenses, lights, flashes, etc
- You can take a photo and transform it, using a few more stock photos, into a realistic alien
- Colour gradient, colour correction and photo manipulation
- Make Your Photos Look Like Magazine Covers
- How to retouch portraits the right way
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Learn Photo Editing scores 74.29/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://learnphotoediting.net, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $24.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: learnphotoediting.net you’ll also be taken through to learnphotoediting.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)